Jason believes in every job, you need to make sure you communicate with your boss and in his case, that’s the people of Colorado’s Sixth Congressional District. Servant leadership begins with listening and Jason is committed to hearing directly from Coloradans.
Along with his public schedule, Jason has committed to holding at least one town hall per quarter. He also hosts Crow on Your Corner, informal town halls at local coffee shops and small businesses, where he meets with constituents to hear from them and take their questions.
In making sure the priorities of the office are set by the district, Jason started Lead Locally, a new initiative to tour every municipality in the 6th Congressional district. Jason also hosts frequent roundtable discussions on a variety of topics impacting the community.
Click here to find a list of town halls and community driven events held during the 116th Congress. Town halls and community driven events held during the 117th Congress are listed below.
District-Wide Town Halls
Telephone Town Hall with Conservation Colorado, Environment Colorado, and GreenLatinos: June 3, 2021
Telephone Town Hall on the American Rescue Plan: April 6, 2021
Black History Month Town Hall on Racial, Education, & Environmental Equity, Criminal Justice Reform & Accountability: February 26, 2021
Black History Month Town Hall on COVID-19 and Small Businesses: February 12, 2021
Facebook Live Town Hall: February 3, 2021
- Telephone Town Hall: January 14, 2021
Community Driven Events
Aurora: September 16. 2021
Thornton: September 15, 2021
Thornton: May 20, 2021
Brighton: April 23, 2021
Littleton: March 23, 2021
- Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!: August 18, 2021
- Restaurant Owners Roundtable: June 21, 2021
- Roundtable on Innovation with Rep. Andy Kim: June 15, 2021
- Rountable on Sustainable Power Initiative: May 26, 2021
- Virtual Roundtable with Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) Holders and Stakeholder Groups: April 27, 2020
- Roundtable on Congressional Delegation Visit to the Southern Border with Colorado Immigration Stakeholders: April 12, 2020